Schrock Membership Plan
The Schrock Membership Plan (SMP) was created to provide a greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
The Schrock Membership Plan (SMP) is a 12-months dental savings plan for individuals and families that do not have dental insurance.
The Schrock Membership Plan (SMP) is not a dental insurance plan.
Patients can enjoy an instant access to a wide range of services included under one annual fee. Unlike conventional dental insurance plans, the Schrock Membership Plan (SMP) features:
- No annual deductibles
- No annual maximums
- No claims forms or denials
- No pre-authorization forms or waiting periods
- No limitations on existing conditions
- Immediate eligibility
Our Membership Benefits include
- All exams (including new patient, regular, emergency exams)
- 2 Regular teeth cleanings
- Any necessary x-rays
- Fluoride treatments (2/year)
*Patients with periodontal conditions will get 2 periodontal maintenance cleanings per year and may have to pay additional fees for more cleanings.
Additional Savings of 15% Off
- Veneers,Crowns, and Bridges
- Extractions and Bone grafts
- Deep cleanings
- Root canals
Total Annual Plan Costs and Options
- Full payment – $500 to cover 12 months from the enrollment date
- 6-months payment plan – $100/month x 6 months = $600 to cover 12 months from the enrollment date
Guidelines For Savings Plan
- Membership fees (either full or 6-months plan) are due at the time of enrollment.
- For monthly recurring payment plan, a credit card information will be left in file and debited monthly on the 15th of each month.
- Patients are immediately eligible for care at that time.
- Membership payment covers members for 12 months from the enrollment date.
- Any additional charges on treatment are due at the time of service.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
Limitations For Savings Plan
- This cannot be used as dental insurance or redeemed at other practices.
The discounts and coverages will not be applicable to the following:
- Specialist referrals
- Invisalign or any orthodontic treatments
- Worker’s compensation related injuries
- Procedures outside the treating doctor’s capabilities
- Hospitalization charges of any kind
- CareCredit or another financing program
- Combine with other promotional offers